charmerduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are an academy of friends who work together to help each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Academy shut down
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:08 pm by Guest

» ANIME!!!!!!
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 pm by Platina Ezel

» klaus rose's test results
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm by Platina Ezel

» The Special Event has landed!
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm by Rhaegar Targaryen.

» Kisuke's Showcase
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 am by Urahara Kisuke

» navyguy789's test results
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm by Platina Ezel

» Post pictures of Spam
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 pm by Platina Ezel

» what do you consider your theme song and why
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 pm by Neku Sakuraba

» kojiro-kun's test results
what do you consider your theme song and why EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 pm by Platina Ezel

Most Viewed Topics
Qwerty's GFX Workshop
ANIME!!!!!!
what do you consider your theme song and why
Academy shut down
Testee Rules/Test Rubric
Post pictures of Spam
blond ezel test results
Kisuke's Showcase
black knights duel academy
Official Updates Thread
Top posters
Platina Ezel
what do you consider your theme song and why Vote_lcapwhat do you consider your theme song and why Voting_barwhat do you consider your theme song and why Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
what do you consider your theme song and why Vote_lcapwhat do you consider your theme song and why Voting_barwhat do you consider your theme song and why Vote_rcap 
4kids TV
Urahara Kisuke
Rhaegar Targaryen.
Bryan Lutra
Sylveraine
PhantomPatriot
SINDGO3M0N
Jesse Anderson